Fire Evacuation Training & Evacuation Plans
FIRE EVACUATION TRAINING & EVACUATION PLANS
At Combined Fire Systems we offer a comprehensive range of Fire Safety and Evacuation Training programs and Evacuation Plans to meet our client’s legal and moral obligations.
We provide quality:
- Fire Warden Training
- Fire Evacuation Training
- Evacuation Plan & Emergency Response Procedures Development
- Fire Protection System Evaluation
- Emergency Procedures Assessment Report
Our Fire Safety Training courses enable all trainees to gain competence in:
- The safe operation of fire extinguisher – all courses include practical use of fire extinguishers on a controlled fire
- Leadership and communication in an emergency situation.
- Procedures to ensure everyone are safely evacuated, and the management of people who are mobility impaired or require special assistance
- Identifying the type of extinguisher to use for different types of fires
- Understanding the importance housekeeping in the workplace
Our Training is a fully integrated course for Floor Warden, Chief Warden, Fire Awareness and use of Extinguishers. All of our training courses are tailored to your needs, taking into consideration your industry, facility and existing Fire and Life Safety equipment.
Take advantage of our comprehensive in house training facilities, or alternatively we can provide and recommend onsite training where practical to ensure your employees and building occupants are suitably familiarised and trained in the event of a fire emergency.
Safe Work Australia require that all businesses must have a documented site plan that illustrates the location of fire protection equipment, emergency exits and assembly points posted in key locations throughout the workplace.
Combined Fire Systems are able to create professional plans for your site that clearly illustrate the key requirements at a competitive price. Ask us today about your specific training and evacuation plan requirements.